Who is 4-LiPHE?
4-LiPHE is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit. Pronounced “for life”, 4-LiPHE stands for “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for Everyone”. 4-LiPHE focuses on providing programs, information and education regarding individuals with disabilities with the goal of creating a world in which people with disabilities can have the resources and support needed to be able to fully pursue their dreams for life as ably as those without disabilities.
What does 4-LiPHE do?
Is 4-LiPHE a registered non-profit organization?
4-LiPHE is registered with the Internal Revenue Service with Employer Identification Number 81-3763501 and is incorporated in the state of Virginia. 4-LiPHE is a tax-exempt 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Is 4-LiPHE currently raising charitable donations for their programs?
What is the 4Vets4Life Program?
What is the purpose of the 4Vets4Life Program?
- To let Americans see the faces and hear the stories of those Veterans who risked everything and suffered greatly to protect our freedoms. To introduce real people who suffer and allow Americans to see the real problems and costs associated with these Veteran’s sacrifices.
- To provide an opportunity for these Veterans to recapture their lives that were damaged through our gratitude for their sacrifices via our public donations to help them achieve their Dreams.
To find out more about the 4Vets4Life Program, go to www.4Vets4Life.org.
How does a Veteran apply for the 4Vets4Life Program?
Who is eligible to apply to be a 4Vets4Life Program Participant?
Any US Veteran who is disabled and meets the following criteria is eligible to apply to become a 4Vets4Life Program Veteran. Disabilities include physical and/or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
To be eligible, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older;
- a resident of one of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or any U.S. Territory;
- a veteran of the one of the branches of the United States armed forces (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard) who has already been discharged, and your discharge was neither dishonorable or other than honorable; and
- have a disability rating granted by the Department of Defense or a VA disability rating that demonstrates that your disability was incurred during your term of Active service.
Apply online on the 4Vets4Life website at 4vets4life.org/apply-now.
How many 4Vets4Life programs will there be?
There will be multiple 4Vets4Life Programs each year, with 10 Veterans for each Program. With your help, our target is to run 30 4Vets4Life Programs each year. To find out more about the 4Vets4Life Program, go to www.4Vets4Life.org.